Mini Spina Tyre Warmer
Capit Mini Spina tyre warmers are designed for pocket bikes, pit bikes, scooters, and mini GP, and are 100% Made in Italy, with high-quality construction features, the same as those applied to all other high-level Capit electric blankets.
- Made of sturdy, waterproof polyester (certified IP54)
- Fabrics are tear-resistant, high-tensile strength, with a perfect fit on the tyre
- Wide side bands to keep the rim warm
- Internal heating coil made of TEFLON with anti-crush radial layout.
- They reach the recommended fixed temperature of 80°C (170°F) in 50 minutes*
- External cable made of rubber resistant to 200°C
- Available in 3 different colors: black, blue, red, carbon look
- 3-year warranty. 100% made in Italy
- Possibility of customization with the team logo.
The Capit Mini Spina tyre warmers are suitable for both amateur and professional riders. They are designed for pocket bikes, pit bikes, mini-GP, and scooters (6.5″, 12″, 10″), and are made from high-strength materials that are 100% Made in Italy.
The fabrics are tear-resistant and highly tenacious to last over time, while also being waterproof and soft to ensure a perfect fit on the tyre (certified IP54).
The internal heating coil in TEFLON can reach the recommended temperature of 80°C (185°F) in just 40 minutes, the same temperature recommended by the best tyre manufacturers.
(Note: For the most demanding riders, there is the new mini-VISION version with temperature control up to 100°C).
The external connection cable is made of special rubber designed to withstand accidental temperatures caused, for example, by the exhaust or brake discs. Materials such as PVC or silicone (not suitable for the racing world) are not used.
Guaranteed for 3 years, they are, as always, 100% made in Italy.
Want to change the temperature and view it however you like? You choose:
Thermography shows how Capit’s technology offers better performance thanks to the TEFLON heating cable, unlike all the other brands of tyre warmers that use silicone. No Capit tyre warmer, in fact, is susceptible to accidental crushing of the car or motorcycle. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the tyre, ensuring safety, tyre grip on the track, and optimal performance.
The Capit Basic Car tyre warmers can be ordered with the following plugs:
- European Schuko type plug (EU 220/230 Volt)
- British (UK – 230 Volt)
- American/Japanese (USA/JPN 100-110 Volt)
- Australian (AUS – 240 Volt)
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at firstname.lastname@example.org, which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.