Kart Spina Tyre Warmer
KART Spina tyre warmers, with plugs for both 100V and 240V, use a traditional ultra-sensitive thermostat that allows for long-lasting thermal stability up to 85°C. This particular thermostat significantly increases the reliability of the electric blankets.
- Internal heating surface made of highly thermal conductive technical materials
- Radially arranged TEFLON heating cable for reduced heating time and energy consumption with uniform heat distribution
- Special fire-resistant internal insulation
- Perfect water resistance even in extreme conditions (certified IP54)
- Increased resistance to tyre abrasion
- Operating indicator light
- External rubber cable resistant up to 200°C
- Tested for 24 hours continuously before sale, guaranteed for 3 years, 100% Made in Italy
- Sold in pairs.
Capit has always produced KART tyre warmer of excellent technical and aesthetic quality, capable of immediately making tyres performant and close to their best condition of use, thanks in particular to the uniformity of temperature that tyre warmer can guarantee over the entire surface of the tyre.
Capit’s products are used in the most important championships, including Formula1, by official teams and tyre manufacturers for their test teams.
The KART Spina tyre warmer, with plugs for both 110V and 230V, use a traditional ultra-sensitive thermostat that allows for long-lasting thermal stability up to 85°C. This particular and reliable thermostat significantly increases the reliability of the electric blankets.
Capit offers a range of customizations and options:
- Possibility to choose the external color among 3 classic colors: black, red, blue
- Possibility to request the application of the logo of your team or personal logo.
Thermography shows how Capit’s technology offers better performance thanks to the TEFLON heating cable, unlike all the other brands of tyre warmers that use silicone. No Capit tyre warmer, in fact, is susceptible to accidental crushing of the car or motorcycle. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the tyre, ensuring safety, tyre grip on the track, and optimal performance.
The Capit Basic Car tyre warmers can be ordered with the following plugs:
- European Schuko type plug (EU 220/230 Volt)
- British (UK – 230 Volt)
- American/Japanese (USA/JPN 100-110 Volt)
- Australian (AUS – 240 Volt)
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at firstname.lastname@example.org , which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.