Full Zone Tyre Warmer
The new Capit Full ZONE motorcycle tyre warmers have been developed directly from the MotoGP world and are now also available to non-professional riders.
This high-performance Capit Full ZONE tyre warmer is capable of heating not only the tyre but also the wheel rim, providing unprecedented grip in the first laps on the track. A brilliant solution for those who want the best from Capit. With the warm rim, the grip on the track lasts significantly longer than with traditional tyre warmers. This principle has been used for many years in the best championships in the world.
Note: If you own a Ducati with a single-sided swingarm, the two bands will be asymmetrical (see different purchase code).
Top-of-the-line performance for this Capit thermal blanket that is able to heat not only the tyre and its shoulder but also the wheel rim, allowing for unprecedented grip in the first laps on the track.
A single-display temperature controller (same temperature for both wheel rim and tyre) at 120°C (248°F). Once the desired temperature is reached, the single display will flash to indicate that the optimal temperature has been achieved inside the tyre after 15 minutes. All managed with 2 buttons, UP & DOWN. Extremely easy to use.
- Reliability and durability over the years are guaranteed thanks to Capit technologies developed on the track (many times MotoGP world champions)
- Teflon heating cable with radial arrangement for a reduction in heating time and even heat distribution.
- Adjustable heating system up to 120°C (104-250°F).
- Special external coating that is waterproof to any liquid and resistant to accidental burns from discs or exhaust systems.
- Internal lining in anti-wear and fire-resistant NOMEX, waterproof IP54.
- External power cable in rubber resistant up to 200°C.
- Double layer of aluminum inside: the first layer, highly thermally conductive, is placed on the tyre, while the second layer, between the batting and the outer fabric, is highly insulating.
- Spherical shape: a special textile construction that perfectly follows the shape of the tyre and covers the tyre’s shoulders more effectively.
The special layer of aluminum placed between the heating cable and the tread is included in the new Full zone. This exclusive fabric ensures perfect heat diffusion, increasing performance and tyre life. Full zone comes with an integrated control unit in the ultra-compact size of the same tyre warmer, made of impact-resistant material.
With just 2 buttons, you can view the selected initial temperature (flashing T set) and the actual temperature on the tyres (T run time), with the option to display in °C or °F. Single display, therefore, a single temperature choice equal for both the wheel and tyre (for the dual display, check out the Full CONTROL).
The difference from the competition is the quality of the product and the Capit service, a 100% Made in Italy product used by almost all the top MotoGP, Superbike, and F1 teams, with an official 3-year warranty and repair service even outside of warranty. Customization of the product with the team logo is also available.
Do you want to manage rim and tire temperatures separately? You choose
Thermography shows how Capit’s technology offers better performance thanks to the TEFLON heating cable, unlike all the other brands of tyre warmers that use silicone. No Capit tyre warmer, in fact, is susceptible to accidental crushing of the car or motorcycle. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the tyre, ensuring safety, tyre grip on the track, and optimal performance.
The Capit Basic Car tyre warmers can be ordered with the following plugs:
- European Schuko type plug (EU 220/230 Volt)
- British (UK – 230 Volt)
- American/Japanese (USA/JPN 100-110 Volt)
- Australian (AUS – 240 Volt)
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at firstname.lastname@example.org, which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.
Attention important note: the FULL ZONE and FULL CONTROL tyre warmers do not require connections with external control units, but instead have a built-in temperature controller directly on the warmers.