Mini Vision Tyre Warmer
The Capit Mini Vision tyre warmers are designed for pocket bikes, pit bikes, scooters, and mini-GP bikes. They are 100% Made in Italy and feature high-quality construction characteristics, just like Capit’s other premium tyre warmers. With the Vision version, you can choose, display, and reach any desired temperature up to 100°C.
- Made of sturdy polyester to ensure long-lasting durability, available for 6.5″, 10″, and 12″ tyres
- Waterproof and soft, they fit well on the tyre (certified IP54).
- Sturdy radial teflon heating coil that is indestructible.
- The VISION version comes with a display controller directly on the tyre warmer.
- PID system that ensures a uniform temperature choice up to 100°C (248°F)
- External connection cable made of special rubber that is resistant to 200°C
- Available in 3 different colors: black, blue, red, and carbon look
- Customization with team logos is possible
- Guaranteed for 3 years and 100% Made in Italy.
The Mini Vision tyre warmers feature materials that are rigorously Made in Italy and are constructed with sturdy polyester to ensure long-lasting durability (certified IP54).
Waterproof and soft, they guarantee a tyre fit that is unmatched. A special, densely-packed, indestructible Teflon heating coil guarantees uniformity and strength.
This MINI VISION version allows you to view and change the temperature as needed thanks to a small and robust Controllermade of impact-resistant material directly on the tyre warmer. (Not available with separate LEO control units.)
The electronic regulation system with PID ensures a uniform temperature up to 100°C (+/- 1°C).
The Capit Mini Vision tyre warmer features an external connection cable made of special rubber designed to withstand accidentally high temperatures, such as those caused by exhaust pipes or brake discs.
This feature sets us apart from competing imported products that use materials such as PVC or SILICONE, which are not suitable for the racing world.
Mini Vision is guaranteed for 3 years and entirely made in Italy.
Vuoi avere massima resa anche sul cerchio? Scegli anche:
Thermography shows how Capit’s technology offers better performance thanks to the TEFLON heating cable, unlike all the other brands of tyre warmers that use silicone. No Capit tyre warmer, in fact, is susceptible to accidental crushing of the car or motorcycle. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the tyre, ensuring safety, tyre grip on the track, and optimal performance.
The Capit Basic Car tyre warmers can be ordered with the following plugs:
- European Schuko type plug (EU 220/230 Volt)
- British (UK – 230 Volt)
- American/Japanese (USA/JPN 100-110 Volt)
- Australian (AUS – 240 Volt)
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at firstname.lastname@example.org, which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.