Suprema Vision Tyre Warmer
The Capit Suprema Vision tyre warmers have a direct connection to the power grid, but a temperature controller is fixed directly on the tyre warmer to display and choose temperatures up to 120°C (248°F) recommended for both amateur and demanding professional riders. Elegance, thermal stability, and robustness distinguish these tyre warmers, making them a phenomenally successful product sold worldwide, just like the Suprema Spina.
- They are built with sturdy polyester to last over time.
- Each CAPIT tyre warmer can withstand any accidental crushing of the motorcycle.
- Waterproof and soft, they ensure tyre dressing that is unmatched in quality.
- A special aluminum membrane and an indestructible heating coil made of tightly packed Teflon ensure exceptional and unparalleled homogeneity.
- This VISION version allows you to display and choose the temperature using a small controller.
- PID system that guarantees a homogeneous temperature chosen up to 120°C (248°F).
- External connection cable made of special rubber resistant up to 200°C.
- Suprema Vision tyre warmers are guaranteed for 3 years and entirely made in Italy.
The Suprema tyre warmers are built with sturdy polyester to last over time.
They are waterproof and soft, ensuring an unmatched tyre fitting. A special aluminum membrane called Heat Spreader and an indestructible Teflon heating coil (very dense) guarantee exceptional uniformity.
Aluminum not only spreads heat best on the tyre, but also prevents it from being dispersed outward.
This advanced technology, already used for many years in MotoGP and Formula 1, guarantees the operator’s chosen uniform temperature up to 120°C (248°F) in just 50 minutes, thanks to a small and sturdy anti-shock Controller placed directly on the tyre warmer.
The electronic regulation with PID system ensures uniform temperature with a maximum error of 1°C.
In the Capit Suprema Vision tyre warmer, there is an external connection cable made of special rubber designed to withstand accidentally caused temperatures, such as those from the muffler or brake disc. This feature distinguishes us from competitor’s imported products that use PVC and silicone cables, materials unsuitable for the racing world.
Do you want a very similar product but that has a band on the rim and is more comfortable to install? You choose:
Thermography shows how Capit’s technology offers better performance thanks to the TEFLON heating cable, unlike all the other brands of tyre warmers that use silicone. No Capit tyre warmer, in fact, is susceptible to accidental crushing of the car or motorcycle. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the tyre, ensuring safety, tyre grip on the track, and optimal performance.
The Capit Basic Car tyre warmers can be ordered with the following plugs:
- European Schuko type plug (EU 220/230 Volt)
- British (UK – 230 Volt)
- American/Japanese (USA/JPN 100-110 Volt)
- Australian (AUS – 240 Volt)
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at firstname.lastname@example.org, which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.