Maxima Vision Tyre Warmer
The Capit Maxima Vision tyre warmers are designed for both amateur and professional riders. All materials used are Made in Italy.
- Suitable for both amateur and professional riders
- Advanced Vision model for displaying and changing temperature settings
- Electronic regulation with PID system guarantees uniform temperature up to 120°C.
- Tear-resistant and highly durable fabrics
- IP54 waterproof and softness guaranteed
- Special aluminum membrane and tightly woven Teflon heating element ensure exceptional uniformity. The side fabric bands also insulate the wheel well.
- Includes a special external rubber connection cable to withstand accidental temperature exposure
- Three-year warranty, entirely manufactured in Italy.
Capit Maxima tyre warmers are the historic models of Capit since 1996 and have won twelve world titles. The fabrics are tear-resistant and highly durable. Their waterproof and softness properties guarantee a tyre fitting that is unmatched. A special aluminum membrane, the Heat Spreader, and a tightly woven Teflon heating coil ensure exceptional uniformity.
The aluminum not only spreads heat evenly on the tyre but also prevents it from dispersing outward.
The Maxima line is characterized by the Spherical Shape, a special construction that allows for a perfect fit to the shape of the tyre and covers the shoulders of the tyre more fully. This advanced technology guarantees reaching any desired temperature. With the Vision model, you can view and change the temperature thanks to a small and sturdy anti-shock material controller placed directly on the tyre warmer.
Thanks to the electronic PID system regulation, a temperature of up to 120°C (248°F) will be guaranteed.
There is an external rubber connection cable designed to withstand accidentally caused temperatures, such as those from the exhaust pipe or brake disc. This choice allows us to differentiate ourselves from the competition that uses PVC or silicone cables, which are not suitable materials for the racing world.
Maxima Vision is guaranteed for three years and built entirely in Italy.
Do you want to have a product that as a heating element on the rim and one on the tyre? You choose
Thermography shows how Capit’s technology offers better performance thanks to the TEFLON heating cable, unlike all the other brands of tyre warmers that use silicone. No Capit tyre warmer, in fact, is susceptible to accidental crushing of the car or motorcycle. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the tyre, ensuring safety, tyre grip on the track, and optimal performance.
The Capit Basic Car tyre warmers can be ordered with the following plugs:
- European Schuko type plug (EU 220/230 Volt)
- British (UK – 230 Volt)
- American/Japanese (USA/JPN 100-110 Volt)
- Australian (AUS – 240 Volt)
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at email@example.com, which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.