The Capit helmet dryer is designed to effectively solve one of the most annoying problems for riders: drying and maintaining the temperature of their helmet during the weekend.
- Studied to efficiently resolve drying the helmet, one of the most annoying problems for the rider.
- Double function of hot/cold air to dry the inside of the helmet in a few minutes without leaving unpleasant smells.
- Available in both 110 and 230 V with all connections.
- The ABS shell and robust aluminum components ensure excellent performance
- Special shockproof carrying bag included
The Capit Helmet Dryer is studied to efficiently resolve drying the helmet, one of the most annoying problems for the rider.
When you are busy driving a bike or a car on the track, you sweat with any outside temperature; it happens during cold seasons, but also when the weather is particularly humid, the sweat in the helmet doesn’t dry easily causing uncomfortable situations, such as fogging of the visor or drops of sweat in the eyes.
With the double function of hot/cold air, Helmet Dryer can dry the inside of the helmet in a few minutes without leaving unpleasant smells.
Can be ordered in 100-110 and 230-240 Volt in all world configurations
The only one in the world with hot air at 50°C.
Available in both 110 and 230 V with all connections.
Transportation bag included
For further customizations, Capit has a tailor-made department: please contact our Factory Racing Performance department at firstname.lastname@example.org, which will customize any textile or electrical wiring according to your specific needs.