The new Capit Warmme heated socks are essential for those who practice outdoor sports or work outside. The batteries can last up to 7 hours.
- Perfect to practice outdoor sports or to work in cool and moist environment
- Soft and resistant to be used every day
- Carbon fiber heating technology able to spread the heat in a homogeneous way
- “Easy touch” technology to choose among three different level of temperature
- Li-Po 2200mAh lithium-ion battery can last up to seven hours
- Hand washable at 30°C
The new battery heating socks Warmme Capit allow you to maintain your feet warm in cold locations or to practice any outdoor activities.
They use a forefront heating technology and have heating carbon elements that contribute to diffuse the heat homogeneously.
With a sporty and very technical look, cotton, and spandex, they are resistant and soft, so can be used every day.
Located on the outside of the sock, there is an “easy touch” button with which you can directly select three different levels of temperature: red for the higher temperature, orange for the medium, and green for the lower.
The battery, once recharged, is inserted in a small pocket in the button of the vest and linked to the heated sock with the special cable.
The battery can last up to seven hours.
The socks are hand washable at 30°C after removing the battery.
TECHNOLOGY: carbon fiber heating technology
TEMPERATURE: “easy touch” for 3 temperature levels
BATTERY: Li-Po 2200 mAh lithium-ion